The duties of the Stewards are as follows:
* To make provisions for the moving expenses of the Pastor and provide a parsonage for the Pastor and family.
* To make sure the needs of the Pastor and his/her family are met.
* To seek and relieve the needy and distressed members.
* To be stimulants for the spiritual life of the church by being present at all services, willing to lead devotion and assist with worship when needed.
* They are expected to support and promote all projects, programs and financial obligations of the church.
* The Stewards are to receive monies collected.
* They are to have at least two representatives to assist in counting monies received each Sunday or any special service.
* Stewards should be present at all board meetings called by the Chairperson or Pastor.
* Stewards should attend weekly Bible Study and/or Sunday School.
* Stewards are to lead the way in keeping harmony and peace.