The Trustee is a man/woman over 21 years of age and in good standing in his/her local church. Trustees, except for the Pastor, shall be elected annually by the Members of the Church, upon the nomination of the Pastor in charge. At their first meeting of the new conference year, the Trustees are to elect a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer. The Chairperson is to call all meetings to order and preside over said and to direct the affairs of the Board. Further, he/she is to work in concert with other officers of the Church and Pastor for the good of the church. The duties of the Trustees are as follows:
* To take care of the physical property of the Church.
* To see that such property is clean at all times, properly heated and properly ventilated.
* To receive and disburse according to the budget for the church, monies turned into their hands.
* Trustees should be present at all board meetings called by the Chairman or the Pastor.
* Trustees should attend weekly Bible Study and/or Sunday School.
* Trustees are to lead the way in keeping harmony and peace.