BOARD OF CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
This is the Board of Christian Education. It is made up of various departments of John Wesley.
Its duties are:
* To make provisions for the organization, guidance and supervision of the Christian Education of children, youth, YACM (young adults in Christian Ministry) and adults in the local church.
DIRECTOR OF CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
This person will provide that all areas of this department are supplied with a Director. The Director of Christian Education will:
* Have oversight as to the function of the various departments (children, youth, young adults and adults).
* See that the Department is supplied with necessary materials to ensure a successful program.
* Provide that all special days are observed with programs.
* Provide that our children, as well as adults, are instructed in Zion Methodism.
The Director of Christian Education is also responsible for doing whatever is necessary to promote a successful Sunday School program and Vacation Bible School. The Christian Education Department is encouraged to take part in as many District, Conference, Connectional Christian Education activities as possible. They are to make certain that the church is always properly represented at these activities.
What about the millennials? Here is one of many discussions about millennials.