The mission of the Children Ministry is to foster spiritual formation, leadership development, scholastic re-engagement and cultural enrichment for children in the African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church.
In order to fulfill this mission, Children Ministry will promote a program that will help children:
- Build a relationship with God
- Learn the Word of God
- Grow in Christian character
- Grow in the ability to worship
- Succeed academically
- Develop healthy lifestyles
- Understand the history, doctrines, traditions and polity of the A.M.E. Zion Church
- Become active members in their church
“Even a child makes himself known by his actions, whether his deeds are pure or right.” (Proverbs 20:11)
Lord what I am not, make me. What I know not, teach me. What I have not, give me. Amen.
Red (Jesus’ blood) and White (innocence)
"Jesus Loves Me"