Every church wants to communicate better with its members. Until recently the only way to communicate to members was through a bulletin, a newsletter and announcements. However, with online tools that has all changed.
Of course, you can tweet, post to Facebook and Instagram, but still one of the easiest and effective ways to communicate is through blogging.
So what do you want to know? What do you want to communicate. Here’s a short list of blog topics for you to consider on blogging with John Wesley.
- How Can I Volunteer?
- What Do We Believe About the Bible?
- Where Does My Tithe Go?
- Your Church’s History
- What’s Communion and Can I Participate?
- Why We Believe What We Believe
- Significant Historical Events for Your Church
- Future Church Plans
- Your Church Traditions
- How to Become a Member
- Why Church Membership Matters
- How to Pray for Your Pastor
- How to Share Your Faith
- How Families Can Get the Most Out of Worship
- What are the Church’s Goals?
- Does God Always Answer Prayers?
- What do You Offer for Children?
- How Do I know That God is Talking to Me?
- Why Should I Join?